Thursday, July 3, 2008

Great Atlanta Movers - Great Reviews

Here it is summertime again and I know you’ve got plenty of things on your mind – what to do with the kids during the summer, the cost of gasoline, the heat, etc. The last thing you should have to worry about is your move. I’ve decided to share with you some of the comments from our customers so that you can see how great of a mover we are.
This one is from Al D. he said he was contacted us by the phone we were very nice and happy to work with him. When asked what made him decide to use
All My Sons he responded, “Friends next door used you, what great care was taken with their stuff." He loved that our movers were, “Very prepared, ready to start, and moved throughout home swiftly.” He felt as though the move went, “Very good.” and the movers were, “A great crew.”When Al was asked how could all of my sons have major move better? His response was, “If they had keys to both houses I could have been in Hawaii!”
This one is from Brad B. and Selina B. – when describing their first contact with
All My Sons their response was, “Over the phone, very nice and knowledgeable about pricing" "They helped me decide on the number of people and hours that would meet our needs.” They felt as though our men were, “Very prepared they moved quickly and efficiently.” “They wrapped everything quickly and carefully, they’re very hard workers and did a great job.” When asked what could be done to make their move better their response was, “Nothing!” “They were great I will definitely contact them again.”
Katrina C. chose All My Sons because, “Customer service was excellent” the reason she chose
All My Sons is because of the, “Customer service, price, and reputation. She felt as though the crew was, “Very prepared and started immediately.” Katrina also said the crew was, “very hard workers, I couldn’t have done it without them!”
The last one I’ll do today is from Dan M. when asked about why he chose
All My Sons Moving and Storage his response was “Was contacted within 24 hours.” And, “It was a rapid professional response.” Dan loved, “Ease of ordering service And, “Good reputation with in my apartment complex.” Dan also said it was a good experience – and the move was done faster than the expected time.

No comments: